July 10th, 2014: Mini Haul!


Couldn't find these online. :/



(Not exact but extremely similar.)

Today I didn't have much to do so I decided to go thrifting as well as hit up Target, Hamrick's, and New York and Company! I didn't find much but I'm happy with the things I did find! For thrifting I went to a local Value Village and decided to pick up some boys Levi's to cut up and turn into high-waisted shorts. (What else???!!) From New York and Company I picked up this set of bangles that were $19.95 which is kind of pricey but hopefully these will not tarnish like Charlotte Russe or Forever 21 jewelry. From Target I just picked up some DUO lash glue because I lost mine unfortunately as well as some lashes. Lastly, I went to Hamrick's and picked up these super interesting sunglasses that were super similar to a designer pair I saw not to long ago for a fraction of the price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

About Me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

:Cora Bridgeman:

Born in Tennessee raised in North Carolina. A girl with many thoughts, few words, and great respect for sarcasm.

Instagram: @corabridgeman