Slam Poetry



So today I came across a slam poem that was too good not too share and while I'm sharing this one I figured I might as well share my other two favorites. I've never had a great love or interest in poetry until I came across slam poetry, which I'm ashamed to say. Nothing has ever touched me or grabbed my attention as firmly as good slam poetry. I would give you brief summaries of what the poems are about but I honestly wouldn't be giving them justice. So I definitely recommend taking some time out of your day and watching these three short slam poems that may challenge the way you think.

Neil Hilbourn - "OCD"
Pages Matam - "PiƱata"
Savannah Brown - "What Guys Look For In Girls"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

About Me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

:Cora Bridgeman:

Born in Tennessee raised in North Carolina. A girl with many thoughts, few words, and great respect for sarcasm.

Instagram: @corabridgeman