OOTD : June 26th, 2014

I just recently returned home from a two week trip to Seoul, South Korea. I couldn't help but to share the outfits I wore throughout the vacation. First, I must say how inspired I was by the high fashion in the streets particularly near Hongik University. It definitely motivated me to step my style game up.

Wearing in this photo: 
Shirt- White peasant blouse with lacy detail bought on the streets of Korea. I tried looking for this item and the best I could do was finding a similar one by Michael Kors, so sorry for the expense!
Shorts- American Eagle Hi-Rise Festival Shortie
Bag and Watch- Michael Kors. (There are a collection of different handbags and watches to chose from.)
Necklaces- DIY

Much Affection, 
Aurora Cora

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

About Me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

:Cora Bridgeman:

Born in Tennessee raised in North Carolina. A girl with many thoughts, few words, and great respect for sarcasm.

Instagram: @corabridgeman